Saturday, June 18, 2005

New Computer and stuff

So I am writing my first blogg from my new computer. It is a apple powerbook G4. I am really excited about it. I am having fun learning my way around a mac a little and it is just fun to have something that can actually process information.
This week has been pretty hectic. I have been busy with work, the show, watching my friend Annalece in the Miss Utah Pageant, and djing for dances over at byu. All of this has caused my to get a little sick so i decided to take the day and acually relax a little so that I can be healthy when I leave for Hawaii on tuesday. I will keep my blogg updated with pictures and experiences while I am there.
The final night of Miss Utah is tonight also so I will make an addition to tell how Annalece faired out. until then.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home