Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tour: Day One

So we did a show here in Las Vegas at the Cashman center theater. It was a beautiful venue and the show went well. We did a workshop during the day with a local highschool that went really well too. I think we had several kids really interested in YASE camp this summer. Logan and I went home with our host family last night and it turnes out I have just about the best view of the temple and the strip from my bedroom window. We are about 400 yards from the temple and the strip is in the distance. I will try to get a photo that I can put up tomorrow. Until then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Booster and BigNanaO said...

thanks for the blog. Sounds like tour is going well. Lucky you, to get a room with a view. Look forward to the picture.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home