Sunday, September 14, 2008

BYU vs UCLA

I don't know how many of you caught the BYU vs UCLA game. It was quite the pleasure to be down on the field for this one. The offense was explosive and the defense looked really solid this week. For those of you who don't know the Cougars beat the Bruins 59-0. Many people had predicted UCLA to win this game. I was really hoping we would blow them out, but I didn't expect to see what I saw. What a game! Here is a picture from the press conference after the game.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

YEAHHH!!!! GO BYU!!

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember that one time that you are a freakin' huge deal...coach?

9:35 PM  
Blogger Auger Family said...

Go BYU! I still want to see Pettitte pitching though. Good game the other night.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Brindley said...

Hey! I found you on our class website! What an awesome job you have! I take my kids on walks past your house...where your parents live...it is so crazy! Where did the time go?

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home