Sunday, May 03, 2009

Graduation

Well, it is official. After a long road I finally graduated from College. I graduated from BYU with a major in Sociology and a minor in Communications. I even checked my final semester grades to make sure and sure enough...it is the real deal. As I look back on my many years in college I realize that at times it didn't seem like I was making that much progress and that I really wasn't doing much with life. No that I am on this end and have a little bit of time to actually relax and reflect on those years, they were pretty good. Years full of different ups and downs and also years full of accomplishment and a little fun too. I am glad I got to experience so many different things while in college. (Part of the reason it took so long to graduate) but I wouldnt have wanted to do it any other way. Just thought I would share a couple of pictures from the big day to give myself a little pat on the back.




\

3 Comments:

Blogger Booster and BigNanaO said...

Way to go Lane, and yes, you do deserve a big pat on the back. By the way, I never did sing you the proud song on that eventful day. So just imagine me singing this to you with vim, vigor and deep sincerity, "Im proud of you, Im proud of you.....!!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Congrats Lanerd. You big BYU coug.

4:20 PM  
Blogger The Boothes said...

Lane we always knew you could do it!!! We love you and way to go.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home