Sunday, August 13, 2006

New Car for Me

So a couple of weeks ago I bought a new car. I guess it is one of those not really new, but new to me deals. I travel a lot to Salt Lake City and the gas mileage in my truck was just killing me. I bought a 2002 VW Jetta. I am really liking it. It is black and has the turbo engine in it. I have been driving it for a couple of weeks now and can believe the difference that it makes in gas. I'll have to take a picture of it and post it, but it might be a good idea for me to wash it first. Between the new car and the scooter I am able to save a lot of money on gas. It will be great when I can get them paid off. I got the car at Jimmies Love Bug in Provo and would recommend them to anyone. It is nice to have a sun roof again and be able to have that nice summer night air blowing through my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home