Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tour: Day Two

So we left Las Vegas early Saturday morning and headed riverside. I stayed with a great family named the Hollers in Vegas. we made it to riverside and saw the theater that we were performing in. It was beautiful. We did an outreach at a local care facility, and I have to say in the three years that I have done the group I think this was the most lively and fun care center outreach that we have ever done. The people were happy and really related to a lot of the music from the first act of our show. As we went to prepare for the show we found out that one of our performers, Ivan has acute bronchitis and wont be able to preform for a few days. As bad as that sucks I was happy to be able to cover his spot in the song "One more Day" by Diamond Rio. It was fun. The show was our best since dejong week and we just had a lot of fun. A good day in all. The connection I am getting is really bad and I can't upload any photos right now, but I will when I get a chance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Booster and BigNanaO said...

Would have loved to hear you sing the Diamond Rio song. Seeing you in Wrangler jeans would also have been interesting. Have you been able to sing Sweet Caroline with the band yet?

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home