Saturday, August 19, 2006

Fishing on a Friday


Last night a couple of my friends and I went fishing up to a place called scofield resivoir. I have been fishing a lot the past two weeks and come to find out I am not that great of a fisherman. I say this because I have yet to actually catch a fish. I did get a nasty snag last night that caused the top half of my pole to come detatched from the bottom half and go flying into the water. Luckily Lori was able to go into the water and fish it out with the other half. What a woman! Although I have not had mush luck with the fish, I am finding the sport to be rather relaxing though and have been having a lot of fun spending time in the local canyons with my friends. So far we have only really done shore fishing but we have managed to find a fishing boat and are going to try taking that out next week. Hopfully the fish will be a little more kind to me if I am actually out there on the water. If any of you have been thinking about fishing I would recommend getting online and getting a fishing license. ($26 for a year) You can get started in the sport for really cheap, and it is a nice way to relax and enjoy good old Mother Nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home