Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Softball, Not Just For The Girls Anymore.

I am glad to report that the RMC softball team finally got it's first win! I have written about the team that I have been playing on before earlier on in the season. At that time I didn't have much good to say about the team. I am now going to stick my foot in my mouth and take back most of the things that I said. We are actually playing like a team now. We are hitting decent and we are much more selective in our throwing while we are fielding. I think that the final score ended up being 15-12. They gave us a little bit of a scare in the last inning, but we were able to hold on and get our first W. It was decided that Lori was the game MVP, for her mad skills catching foul balls and she got two runs. She felt like that was a great accomplishment. I am glad that we met our team goal of at least getting one win. I can't wait till next weeks game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home