Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Greetings from Australia

Just wanted to write a quick note and let everyone know that I made it to Australia. I love it here. We performed at the gold coast performing arts center tonight to a great crowd and the changes that we made in the show went suprisingly well. I am staying with a great family named the Ubedas. I will try to get a picture posted with them in the future. I am using there computer so I cant post any pictures yet, but I hope I will be able to before too long. Anyway, just letting you all know I am here and enjoying myself. I'll post again as soon as I get a chance

2 Comments:

Blogger Booster and BigNanaO said...

Very good to hear from you and to know that you're safe in the land "down under". Glad the mods in the program worked out well. As long as they keep "Saturday in the Park" going, it has to be good. Have you heard anything about SLC?

Best to ya!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jenni Coberly said...

Glad you made it safe and sound. We have been thinking about you and your travels. Thanks for the update and I look forward to many more.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home