Friday, March 28, 2008

Courtside With the Jazz

I got to go to the Jazz game tonight with my dad. It was pretty sweet because I sat on the front row on the floor. At one point I actually had two of the players fall in to me. It was really cool. I could yell at the players and knew they could hear me instead of yelling at the tv screen. I also gave Carlos Boozer a high five, shook it down with the Jazz Dancers and kicked Chris Kaman, of the Clippers, in the back. D-Will had a sweet dunk in the first half that brought the whole stadium out of their seats. I was right there. So close I could hear how stupid the two guys that got dunked on felt. Anyway it was quite the experience rubbing shoulders with the hob-nobbers in the 100 club. I would recommend it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni Coberly said...

Wow! Sounds like a blast! How did dad score those tickets? Glad you got to go.....I don't think anyone would have appreciated it more. BTW...The Police are coming here to Red Rocks. We are trying to get tickets. One of the shows sold out so fast that they are playing a second night.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home