Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back Home, and New Job

I made it back home from Australia late last night. Today I am trying to recoup a little from the jet lag. My trip was a defining experience for me. I was able to meet so many great people and see things that till that point I had only dreamt about. Standing in front of the Sydney Opera House, Seeing Melbourne Park, and feeling like I was at the edge of the earth standing on the top of Mount Wellington in Tasmania. Here a couple more pics from Mount Wellington.





I know look forward to starting my new job with the BYU Football team. I will be managing their website and working on their season highlight films. I don't know a ton about my responsibilities yet because I haven't started and there will be a lot to learn. I just know it is a great opportunity. I will be writing more about it as I learn more. It is good to be back.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rhett Olson said...

Love the top picture. Can't wait to sit down and here a few of your stories.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Auger Family said...

Yeah, the top pic is pretty sweet. Congrats on the new job. Sounds like a nice gig. Later

Jared

9:59 PM  
Blogger Jenni Coberly said...

Ditto on the picture. So glad you made it home safely and that you had a fabulous experience. You deserve it. I'm excited for your new job and am confident that you will love it and do wonderfully! I'd love to see more pictures and hear more about your experience "Down Under"! Maybe you should come to CO?? Huh? Say June 7th. HEHE! I know it may be hard with your new job and all, but see what you can do. The gathering just wouldn't be the same without you.

1:15 PM  
Blogger the cummins family said...

wow, congrats. i can't believe all the things you have done. i'm jealous. looks like you have had a lot of fun. good luck with your new job.

3:47 PM  
Blogger The Boothes said...

Lane I love that picture of Nikki. WOW!!! Yes lets please go take some pics. That would be awesome.

11:33 AM  
Blogger katiewells said...

I love checking your blog. when I remember to do it, I get really excited. wow, cool job is right, congrats! and the movie right above this, can I just say green pants, split leap? fantastic! nice.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home