Wednesday, September 02, 2009

100th Post

Happy 100th Post to me!

I hate that it took me this long to finally get to my 100th post, but... so it goes. I have vowed to myself that it wont take me as long as it has to get to 100 as it will to add another 100 to that.

Things are going well. The exciting news is that I am moving into a new place today. It is a gold course condo on the 8th hole of Riverside country club in Provo. I am excited to be moving in and hope that it will hold some new adventures for me. The other good news is that I am headed to Dallas this weekend for the BYU vs Oklahoma game. I am still working for the team doing video highlights and other media services and I am really excited about the game this weekend in the new Cowboys stadium. Pictures of the stadium and my new place will be coming shortly.

Lots of other things going on that I will be posting about in the near future.

3 Comments:

Blogger Booster and BigNanaO said...

Happy 100th postday! Good luck in all of your new adventures.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Jonny said...

Hey man! Congrats on the new place (and the 100th post, of course). So, what ever happened with that one "adventure" you learned about while we were playing a round of golf in St. George?

4:29 PM  
Blogger Dani Z. said...

miss you mister. lets play. and i wanna see this new place of yours!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home