Thursday, October 08, 2009

Who is Your Daddy?

So I helped a friend out with an ad campaign pitch that he was doing for Chrysler. This is the ad that they presented. I thought it turned out kind of funny. I got a good chuckle anyway. Being childless myself, I had to go searching the halls for some parents with a little kid that I could use as a proxy for my child. This kid was a big football fan and all in all was pretty cool. I guess this would mean i married a red head. Anyway, thought I would share it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dani Z. said...

haha. love it :) i'm glad i stumbled across your blog! i didn't realize so many of us had one. i miss you mister!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Jenni Coberly said...

I love it!! Red heads are in the family you know. It could happen even without a red headed wife. I always wanted a red headed little kid. That's not ever going to happen now. All blonde for us.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home